Friends and Family Referral Program Visa® Prepaid Cards are issued by MetaBank® Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. This card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted within the U.S. only. *This optional offer is not MetaBank product or service nor does MetaBank endorse this offer. **Standard Message and Data Rates may apply.
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
· Incentivefox is committed to protecting your privacy and will make reasonable efforts to provide you a safe and secure user experience.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
· We generally collect two types of information—personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”). PII is any information that can be used to specifically identify you as an individual. For example, you may submit and we may collect your name, email address, address, phone number, or similar information through the Site. Non-PII consists of information that does not specifically identify you. The following sections describe how we collect and use your PII and Non-PII.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Your information can be collected through website contact forms or our referral forms which are placed on incentivefox apps.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU AND HOW THE DATA WILL BE USED.
INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA COOKIES, BEACONS AND LOG FILES
When you are using the Site, we automatically gather basic information from your browser, such as IP address, browser type, ISP, OS, and date/time stamps to analyze trends, administer the site, analyze bugs, and gather broad demographic information. Incentivefox does not link IP addresses or domain names with any personal information, which means that a visitor's session will be logged on our servers but the visitor will always remain anonymous.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
· We use the information you provide us to contact you in response to any requests, orders, complaints, or comments you may have about www.incentivefox.com or Incentivefox Digital Incentive Marketing Programs. You agree that we may use your information: To enhance or improve our users’ experiences. To understand how you use our Service. To process transactions. To send you email newsletters and respond to inquiries. To register your account and allow you to use our Service. To share with other users.
· We may use third party suppliers and service providers to facilitate our services, and they may have access to your PII. Although we endeavor to select only reputable companies who share our commitment to privacy and will restrict how these suppliers or service providers may use or disclose the PII to which they have access, we are in no way responsible for such third parties or their activities. Therefore, you agree to allow us to give your information to third party suppliers and service providers in order for us to provide service to you.
· You may use your account features on the Site to opt-out of notifications, promotional emails and newsletters. You will also have the ability to opt-in in the event that we share your information with other third-party organizations for their marketing or promotional uses or various other programs or features. If you wish to be removed from any communications simply respond to the link provided in the email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· If you are visiting this Site from a country outside the United States, you acknowledge and agree that in using this Site, you will transfer personal information about yourself to the United States, that the data protection laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your own country and that the transfer of this personal information occurs with your consent. Personal information collected on this Site is stored and processed in the United States, under the laws of the United States.
· We make every reasonable effort to preserve your privacy, but may need to disclose your PII when required by law.
RETENTION OF PII INFORMATION
· The personally identifiable information that you provide will be stored and maintained by Incentivefox so long as we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary or appropriate (a) to carry out the purpose(s) for which such information was collected, or (b) to comply with applicable laws, contracts, or other rules or regulations.
· Any person who provides information through the Site represents that they are at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect PII from anyone under the age of 18. Our Site and Service are not designed for users under 18.
CHANGE OF CONTROL
· In the event of a change of control of Incentivefox from, for example, a sale to, or merger with, another entity, or upon Incentivefox’s filing for a bankruptcy, information Incentivefox receives from you is an Incentivefox asset that may be transferred.
Ready to start your own on-brand automated referral marketing program? Then let's go.